Membership Terms & Conditions
Updated June 2019
Get a PDF Copy
Shootzu Service Fee and Payment Gateway Processing Fees:
As a Business User, you can opt into Shootzu Protect when you hire a Member on the Platform. Under Shootzu Protect, you agree that Crew Payments through the Shootzu Platform are through the third party service payment gateways integrated into the Platform: Stripe and Transferwise.
The Shootzu Service Fee is 5% of the value of the Crew Payment, and includes the Payment Gateway Processing Fees, and any applicable taxes.
The Shootzu Protect Service Fee facilitates the following Features:
- on-time, secure payments through established third party payment gateway(s)
- assisted communication between Members
- Push Notifications and emails
- facilitating invoicing, payment release, and additional Member checks after each Job
- Crew Agreement, and
- Crew Payments in the event of cancellation through no fault of the Crew
If applying for a job in a country different to your stated home country, you warrant:
- You have the relevant working visas and permissions required to work in this country.
- You have a local bank account in this country. Crew payments will only be processed to local bank accounts in the same currency as the job.