Membership Terms & Conditions
Updated March 2020
Get a PDF Copy
Shootzu Service Fee and Payment Gateway Processing Fees:
As Members on the Platform (a Business User hiring Crew on the Platform, or a Crew Member accepting a Job), you opt into Shootzu Protect when a Job is Posted and Hired on the Platform. Under Shootzu Protect, you agree that Crew Payments through the Shootzu Platform are through the third party service payment gateways integrated into the Platform: Stripe and Transferwise.
For Hiring Businesses, the Shootzu Service Fee is 5% of the value of the Crew Payment, and includes the Payment Gateway Processing Fees, and any applicable taxes. For Business Users, this Service Fee will be added to your total payable amount when processing a Crew Payment (Crew Payment plus Shootzu Business User Service Fee).
For Crew, the Shootzu Service Fee is 2% of the value of the Crew Payment, and includes any applicable taxes. For Crew, the Shootzu Crew Service Fee is already incorporated into the Job Brief advertised rate: the hourly rate advertised will be the amount budgeted by the Business User minus the Shootzu Crew Service Fee.
The Shootzu Service Fee facilitates the following Features:
- on-time, secure payments through established third party payment gateway(s)
- assisted communication between Members
- Push Notifications and emails
- facilitating invoicing, payment release, and additional Member checks after each Job
- Crew Agreement, and
- Crew Payments in the event of cancellation through no fault of the Crew
If applying for a job in a country different to your stated home country, you warrant:
- You have the relevant working visas and permissions required to work in this country.
- You have a local bank account in this country. Crew payments will only be processed to local bank accounts in the same currency as the job.